CreativeMindS United


My mission is to pass along sites, blogs, music, people, places and products I've come upon that I feel is outta sight. I love it when creative minds join forces to create new platforms for other artists to stand upon.

I also love graffiti art and those artists who take their work to the streets so it can be seen and enjoyed (for FREE) by everyone. However there are many who do not share my opinion and use their high political position to stomp upon the creative minds who only wish to illuminate the street with beauty through out the world.
...unless the aRtwork is commissioned..but once the piece is assigned and has had to be approved by committee after committee..its just not the same...

I can't exactly say that these artists are entirely outta sight because if you've been lucky, you might have already seen their work while walking down you street.
If not, you can get you fill of awesome street art from around the world with the help of the Wooster Collective.
Check out the artist featured on woostercollective.com. They're outta site!..kinda


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top