2009 Black and White Highlights



The new year is here and I thought it was finally time to clean up/clean out some of my digital archives. Below are the needles I found in my hay stacks of images and sites I've randomly accumulated over the past few months.

In 2010 I hope to find myself in Dubai. Dubai's cityscape is growing beautifully and I'd love to see it all with my own eyes. The recently built GEOtube (in Dubai) is one of my favorite buildings.
I fell in love with the GEOtube's exquisite detail but what I found even more amazing was that its appearance actually reflects the goings on inside.
Tres coolio. Tres coolio indeed.

For more info check the Faulders Studio.






This piece by Fabio Viale piece is amazing. I love every inch of it. The concept is brilliant. I love creating intangible dimensions with mirrors.
The rest of his work can be found here.
(If you do too be sure to check out some of Yayoi Kusama's work here!!..and Lucas Samaras too)
 




There are very few CreativeMinds that I've come across that have welded my fantasies into reality but  David Wiseman has done it! He had me at Branch Chandelier. What sets Mr. Wisemans work apart from most CreativeMinds is that, at such a 'young' age, hes created quite a successful business around his passion. Until I have the $$$$, I'm looking forward to buying some his work.

His Branch Chandelier


                                      Wall Forest (to the right)
                                       Ceiling piece (below)



..hes looks fairly young...he's quite an artist whose created his own business...works out of NYC...hmmm..quite a catch..

So anywayyy... Its 2010!
Because I set goals for myself throughout the year, during New Year's I like to remember the experiences I was blessed with throughout the past year.
Although its good to have a set of goals, I believe its good to also allow for and get involved in as many curve ball experiences/job opportunities as possible. More than accomplishing any goal/s it's the new people you meet, beautiful places you see and exotic food you eat, through those experiences, that will change your life.

Everyday in 2010 I would like to continue to take steps forward towards my short and long term goals and to spread creativity, positivity and love to everyone.
And I hope you do the same.

Happy New Year!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top