CreativeMind:Andreia Chaves

Warning: 
Hold on to your jaw..because it may fall off.

These conceptual footwear designers by Andreia Chaves are outta sight...well trying to be...check out her 'Invisible' shoes!!


 I want to experiment with the Invisible shoe and wear them in different environments
(from the beach to the Saturday Night Fever disco dance floor).
"The fact that I grew up in a chaotic city like Sao Paulo, full of contrasts, being in contact with such diversity and constant exposure to different visual inputs, has inspired me in how I think and conceptualize my shoes. Looking at my work, I can clearly see influence coming from my South American sense of versatility.  Also in the mix - what I have been experiencing in Europe."
 

other designs

(viaYatzer)

 +

I love this little video.
light bulbs+my creative thought process=this video

What Watt? from Tim Fishlock on Vimeo.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

top