One Love



 I believe you should always take the opportunity to collaborate.
 Although I primary work solo, I fell I've learned the most from collaborating with friends/fellow creative minds who work with a different set of tools. 
To me, collaboration always results is a win-win situation. 

Art directors Will Hudson and Alex Bec created the lovely If You Could Collaborate project. 
Check it outtt.
"If You Could Collaborate is the fourth annual If You Could exhibition. Aiming to provide a platform for the finest creatives from all over the world to question their conventional working methods and outcomes. The contributors have been challenged to produce something a little unexpected, by working with a partner of their choosing from any discipline, profession or background. There is no brief to answer, or format to honour – the only limit being the enterprise and imagination of the artists involved, and a liberal 12 month deadline. Below are all of the pairings, and their outcomes."
Andersen M Studio
x
LekaGape

Fontaine Anderson
x
Deanne Cheuk


I came across If You Could Collaborate when hunting for news and info about my idol Deanne Cheuk
Because she does it all, she is who I want to be. 
(some of her work below)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

top